Any business owner might knows the feeling: You have an amazing idea, an idealistic attitude, and an aptitude towards success. Perhaps you have yet to connect with your pending clients just waiting to start work. Or maybe you have had success in the past, yet lately it seems your clientele is becoming disengaged. Despite the killer concept or initial success, it is almost impossible to be successful if you do not have a strong and personalized relationship with a base of clients. From this base, clients will spread the news about your amazing services or products, and soon you will be one f those success stories you’ve read of countless times with starry eyes.
So, how do you make the leap from no clients to a dependable, engaged base of customers with open wallets?
The solution is simple: Targeted, engaging content that gives your business a voice to communicate with clients just waiting to be marketed to.
Struggling to build or find that client base? In the blog post below I outline five steps that can make your business a success.
1. The Internet is a Ticking Client Time-Bomb and Content Writing Will Make it Explode
The potential client base available on the internet is mind boggling. I am going to present you with a few statistics I found in a recent article by Bernard Marr on Forbes.com:
2. Content Writing Will Give Your Business a Booming and Effective Voice
So, we have identified that the internet is full of potential. However, how will you build meaningful seller-buyer relationships?
You need to give clients something to be excited about.
Pretend you need a pair of white sneakers. There are thousands upon thousands of options, yet buyers consistently choose well-known brands like Nike and Adidas over lesser known options, even though the quality is comparable. Why?
Because those brands have a voice.
When you wear Nike, you can “just do it”. When you wear Adidas, “impossible is nothing”.
Both of these brands not only offer a product, but also a voice associated with the brand. The fastest and most effective way to offer this “feeling” is simple: You need consistent, engaging content that fits your message and makes clients feel a certain way while wearing your product.
3. We Can Help You Specialize Your Voice
What makes some brands so effective, and others not? It all comes down to branding: the message you spread, how you spread it, and how effective your message is at selling a particular product or service.
Lets go back to Nike.
The famous “just do it” slogan is effective because its relevant. Imagine if a line of high-end purses had endorsed the same slogan. It simply wouldn’t be effective, because it would not tap into the emotions of the client base.
“Just do it” works because clients buying athletic apparel want to be motivated to achieve their fitness goals.
If you are lacking in the sales department right now, 9 times of 10 it’s simply because you haven’t found a way to target a particular client base.
1) First, we will offer a 30 minute complimentary consultation via call or Skype to get a sense of your brand, story, and business goals. Based upon this, we will create a custom plan tailored to your goals, budget, and needs.
2) Using this information, we will create engaging content that spreads your voice. The format depends on your plan, but this often includes product descriptions, website content, blog posts, and social media content.
3) Through our customized content, you will begin to see sales surge as customers feel a connection to your product.
So, rather than spreading an idealized or irrelevant message, we will help create customized message that compliments your product.
– Your message is “Be Regal”
– Your target audience is middle to upper class women ages 30 to 50.
– You have a weekly customized blog post that gives style advice, relevant information to the demographic, and creates a solid seller-buyer relationship.
– On Instagram, you feature real clients who post #BeRegal pictures that include themselves wearing the purse. All your captions pertain to feeling young, flirty, expensive, and regal.
– The same applies to Facebook, Snapchat, and other social media platforms.
4. You Need a Partner That Knows What They’re Doing
While the internet is full of potential, it can also be a double-edged sword. There are countless platforms that claim to do just what we’ve outlined, yet always fail to deliver results. That is because the internet is full of pipe dreams: hopeful individuals that want to make money but do not have the talent or professionalism to back up their claims.
We do not just write engaging content- we also engage with our clients.
This is why we start every content campaign with a 30 minute consultation, offer unlimited revisions on each media post, and give stellar customer service hard to find on the online market.
We know what we’re doing– and we want you to know what you’re doing as well. Each content campaign gives an individualized experience meant to build business. Our goal is that both parties benefit.
5. We Can Help You Help Yourself
Consider our content writing services a key to your door of success: once you find a way to open it to the right client base, the opportunities are endless.
A consistent and specialized message is key to finding the right people to buy the right product. Through our service, you will have access to these individuals and make your business the success you’ve always envisioned.
We know you do not want to rely on our content forever, and you don’t have to. However, it is absolutely crucial to build a strong seller-buyer relationship that only an intelligent and personalized message can.
Let us help you overcome that first insurmountable hurdle. You may find a flat track beyond it.
#ContentWriting #Marketing #SEO #Freelance #Writing #Business
Elora Griswold is a digital media specialist at Maine Creative who focuses on creating effective copy and compelling imagery for marketing campaigns. If you would like help creating an excellent marketing plan, look no further than Maine Creative. Request a free consultation today.
Get entrepreneur challenges, design advice + valuable marketing info direct to your inbox.